Friday, September 18, 2009

A night with Ivan

So, I'm spending time with friends before I go. Here are some photos from an uneventful, but very fun Thursday night with my buddy Ivan. It consisted mainly of traveler organs, accordions, and sparklers.


This is Ivan

This is me with an accordion and geetar.





Ivan with Jarjar

This is us messing around with lighters and sparklers.

















"it should not be denied...that being footloose has always exhilarated us. It is associated in our minds with escape from history and oppression and law and irksome obligations, with absolute freedom, and the road has always led..."


4 comments:

  1. I clicked something somehow and ended up here. Glad I did. It will cool to see where your journey takes you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you here, Thanks for following. I too look forward to seeing where this whole foolhardy adventure goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dood cole. send me higher res set @ vegan.ivan@gmail.com

    /endtransmission

    ReplyDelete