Sunday, October 18, 2009

Long time no see. Right?

So just I'm just letting people know I'm alive and well in Portland, OR. I've decided to stay for a little bit...like a few years? Yeah, hopefully. I would love to post some pictures but I'm computerless. I'm writing this at the library right now...there are some smelly ass cats in the library. Anyway, I don't have any real particular direction or reason driving this post other than to let people know that I've got a home and a job here now. And seriously this guy next to me is really fucking rank so I think 'imma be up out this piece' as some might say. You all should probably see some more frequent posting from me around the end of November, maybe December (not that anyone's extremely concerned). It'll probably be pretty sparse until then though.

Please everyone come visit me as often as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment